Monday, April 23, 2012

Betty bee's classes

Here are some pictures of a couple of classes which we had done at Betty Bee's UStream classes. We had a lot of fun with them.

 This is the bunny project,I did mess up the alignment a bit so what I did I took a big button in between the paws to hide the bit of a differnce.I think it makes it look like apull toy.


And this was a cricket 101 lesson you cut the hearts and tags and letters,to make a banner. They used the word Love but I did the word create. Then to decorate the tags I made some micro flowers. I really like how this turned out.

1 comment:

  1. So gorgeous! Your bunny is just beautiful, and I love the idea of the wheel between her front paws! You know I also love how you did a CREATE banner with the concept of the fan fold hearts! I've got a brand new project to share with you next week!
    Happy crafting! Hugs,
    BettyBee

    ReplyDelete