Monday, April 15, 2013

I made this tutu out of paper mache, ribbon, little flowers, and trims.
I think it turned out beautifully.
Front view
I did paint the paper mache dress part

side view
 I got this by using wired ribbon and cutting the wire part off at the top, and then flaring the pleats out that I put into the ribbon before attaching. I also added gathered tulle under the ribbon

And the back view
 I drilled holes through the dress form, and after putting on the skirt ,and bodice trim, I then threaded the seam binding through for the tie.
I am  going to make more of these. And can't wait to see how they turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment