Monday, May 14, 2012

Contessa is now officially finished

   Well I finally finished Contessa. And I think it turned out fairly well. I had a lot of fun with this project. I didn't use the paper that came with the kit. I'll find something to use it for later. So here are pictures of my Contessa

 
Here showing the case fully opened and an other place for photo Matt journaling picture, then showing that section open and a trifold journaling mat

Picture  showing the center of the case which is another place for journaling and pictures also to the left of that area is three other journaling picture area. Sort of like a waterfall arrangement, picture  showing the three tiny pockets opened and little journaling mats inside. I am really liking this paper, in an earlier post I showed the outside of the Contessa case., I believe this project. I'm going to keep for myself.

.

1 comment:

  1. love love love this!!!! miss watching Kathys classes...my computer is being a stinker!!!
    lovin the paper you used!!! beautifully done!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete