Monday, May 14, 2012

So addicting

This is another mask that I made but this time I made a shadowbox to put it in.
And if that wasn't enough I had to make a little holder for a light that we shine up through the mask, it is so way cool. This particular one is going to a swap partner.






Now this one is definitely my all time favorite. I call it. Crystal ice. The fringe that you see on it, are hand strong, with a mixture of winter mix glass seed beads. That was the longest part of making this particular mask, stringing of the beads. Once the beads were ready and the mask frame was dry. I just started pulling things out and putting them on to the mask and this is the end result, don't you just love.

1 comment:

  1. Those masks are so cool!

    Thanks for coming by my blog and for leaving your sweet comment, Mardi. I've taught the canvas class at my LSS but not as a tutorial on my blog. I'm not sure if I'll be doing a tutorial yet.

    ReplyDelete